total time: ca. 10 minutes
calories (approx.): 365 kcal
- eggs (2 medium)
- banana, peeled (1 large, ripe: with brown spots on skin)
- flour (2 tbsp, rye or whole grain flour)
- salt (a pinch)
- coconut oil or clarified butter (1 tsp, to fry)
I use blender for it’s faster. However a fork will do as well.
- Add eggs, sliced banana, flour and a pinch of salt to a blender. Blend until the mixture is a smooth (no lumps).
- Add coconut oil to a pan over medium heat. When it’s hot add the banana mixture (all at once).
- Cover pan and cook on moderate heat until underside is browned. Turn and repeat on the other side.
- Serve warm with strawberry jam or honey or maple syrup and cinnamon on top.
…and if you liked it, share the recipe with your family, friends and people who are interested in simple cooking. Thank you:)