JUICY CUTLETS WITH MARJORAM
JUICY CUTLETS IN MARJORAM
total time: 20 minutes +marinating: 3-4 hours or overnight
calories (approx.): 1045 kcal
per 1 cutlets: 174 kcal
per 2 cutlets: 348 kcal
- chicken legs, no bones, no skin, only meat (6 pcs)
- eggs (2-3 medium)
- salt (3/4 tsp)
- black pepper (1/4 tsp)
- red pepper powder or sweet paprika (1/2 tsp)
- garlic, crushed (3 cloves)
- marjoram (1 tbsp)
- potato or corn flour (2-3 tbsp)
- clarified butter or coconut oil (1-2 tbsp, to fry)
1. Cut chicken legs to remove a bone and skin. Trim excess fat off. Pound each one to equal thickness.
2. Beat eggs into a bowl. Add spices, garlic and mix thoroughly (e.g. with a fork) for a spicy egg wash.
3. Put cutlets into the eggs mixture, cover and leave in the fridge for several hours.
4. Fry in hot oil until equally brown on both sides (2-3 minutes per side).
5. Serve hot with favourite salad or vegetables (e.g. with steamed potatoes and sliced cucumbers with salty yoghurt).
…or serve cold in sandwiches.
…and if you liked it, share the recipe with your family, friends and people who are interested in simple cooking. Thank you:)